Sorry Dave,

it missing a number, my current version is:  net-snmp-5.3-1.el4.i386.rpm.
Because i have the Redhat EL4, and i had tried to use the snmpwalk to get
information on ipv6 TCP port as e.g:

 netstat -an|grep 8080
tcp        0      0 172.22.181.7:8080           172.22.150.46:20300
SYN_RECV
tcp        0      0 :::8080                     :::*
LISTEN

but the the snmpd don't response to TCP-MIB with OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.6.16 --
ipv6TcpConnTable. I had tried compiled the TCP-MIB and ipv6, but without
sucessfull.

Rds
Péricles Oliveira

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx