Hi,
       I am trying to build NET-SNMP 5.4.2.1 in MIPS core. I just followed
steps that's given below
1) I have  configured like this -> ./configure --build=i686-linux
--host=mipsel-linux --target=mipsel-linux --with-endianness=little
-enable-mini-agent  --without-openssl
--with-defaults  --disable-embedded-perl --without-perl-modules
--with-mib-modules="agentx mibII ucd_snmp target snmpv3mibs notification".
2) if do snmpget -v1 -c democommunity localhost system.sysName.0
    It is running properly
    Note: All the default mibs are running and I can able to see the debug info
in snmpd debug window
3).I just added my own mib under .../mibs/ folder
4) I have enabled master agentx in snmpd.conf and generated my own subagent
using mib2c and net-snmp-config
5). I run both snmpd and my subagent.
6) I am not getting any response.
7) if I see in snmpd debug window it is receiving and sending .
   But it is giving error like "Reason: (noSuchName) there is no such variable
name in this MIB."

Pls point out to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu