Hi.

I want to get the oid alone from response packet in string format
eg:1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0

Purpose is:

I am sending getnext for this OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.20.1

The response packet has value IP addr(eg:172.19.240.43) and OID is
1.3.6.1.2.1.4.20.1.1.172.29.240.43(this i captured in ethereal and want to
get the same in C code)

I am get this values in buffer and i am appending '.' to get the string in
above format

Please let me know if any API is available in netsnmp to get the oid in
above format.

Thanks in advance,
Anand C