[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

2009/3/10 malar vizhi <malar...@gmail.com>:
> Oh.....Ok...Will HOST-RESOURCES-MIB support on ucd-snmp 4.2.4?..

I've no idea whether there's code to support the Host Resources MIB
in the 4.2.x agent, and I don't intend to waste time looking.
   That line is *DEAD*. If you insist on using  it, then you are on your own.

What I can say is that even if the 4.2.x line does include HostRes
support, that code will be preliminary and somewhat experimental.
There has been a *lot* of work done on the code in the last seven years,
and the Host Resources MIB (along with everything else) will be much
more solid than it was then.

There is no good reason for you to continue using obsolete code.
Please upgrade.