2009/4/10 sanjaykumar <sanjay.ku...@globaledgesoft.com>:
> Is there particular stages (kind of state machine) of different
>   "*chain* of handlers".

I'm sorry - I don't understand what you're asking here.

> How does we come to know which handlers need to "USE"

The easiest approach is to use "mib2c" to generate the template
code for your MIB.  There are a selection of alternative templates,
and you can either specify one of these explicitly, or "mib2c" will
ask you a series of questions and choose for you.

There's also a bit about this in the FAQ.

> Could you explain me a little bit about the "handler concept"

A "handler" is simply a code routine that processes a given
SNMP request.      Or more accurately, a set of varbinds from
a given SNMP request.

  When you initialise your MIB module, you "register" your handler
(chain) with the main agent, indicating which MIB objects it will
handle.    If an SNMP request contains varbinds from two or more
different registrations, then these will be processed by the appropriate
(different) handlers.

But I'm not sure that's quite what you were asking?