2009/4/17 sanjaykumar <sanjay.ku...@globaledgesoft.com>:
>     I am using net snmp version 5.4.2.1
> As I found that the code is  available for snmpNotifyFilterTable
> but when do the  snmpwalk or snmpget then I following error is displaying
> "SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB::snmpNotifyFilterTable = No Such Object available
> on this agent at this OID"
> Does that mean code is not implemented for this TABLE ?

Either the code has not been included in your agent configuration,
or else the table is empty.

If you try to do a GET on the table itself, you'll always get a noSuchObject
exception.    Try doing a GET (SNMPv2c or SNMPv3) on an instance of one
of the column objects.

   If you get "noSuchObject" then the agent probably doesn't include support
for the table.
   If you get "noSuchInstance" then the agent *does* include support for the
table (but it's empty).