I'm having a problem where my snmpd is not firing up my
pass/pass_persist scripts when queried, I've compiled with:

./configure --enable-ucd-snmp-compatibility
--with-mib-modules="ucd_snmp" --prefix=/usr

Facts I know:
    - my script is chmoded +x
    - the directive is properly configured on snmpd.conf
    - the read permissions are ok
    - I'm sure it's not firing up the script and that it's not only
that the script reply is incorrect, I've some debugging on the script
which logs to a file when called.

There was a similar thread here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg14385.html

Any idea of what might be going on here?

--
Michel Peterson
Blog: http://michel.peterson.com.ar/