        This is a subject of much debate.  In theory, there are over 65,000
octets available to hold varbinds.  In practice, however, MTUs can hungrily
devour such large packets.  It is often recommended to use a target of 1400
octets for your set of varbinds for maximum availablity of information.

        If you are asking the maximum size handled by the master agent, I am
not sure, but would expect it to be able to handle any packet it receives.

        HTH,

Mike