Hello,

  I have a question on an error I am receiving. I installed net-snmp on a
Windows 2003 Server machine with Windows Extension agents enabled.  When trying
to run snmpd I get a netsnmp_assert x failed..\..\agent\agent_registry.c:536
message.  Also when trying to start the net-snmp service it starts for about 5
seconds then stops.  I am also running the Windows Snmp service but on a
different port then the net-snmp service.  Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks.

Andrew Huber
Serco-na.com
Network Security Analyst/Sys Admin