> FA> But the poll rate is still increasing. Now it's almost 4 calls per
> FA> second
> FA> (66 forks per second).
>
> What is doing the polling?  Make it increase it's "timeout" value (use -t
10 if it's our command line tools).

As far as I can tell, nothing.
All we have is a bunch of pass statements like "pass .1.3.6.1.4.1.666.3
/usr/sbin/fan-sensor"
and then some monitor statements like "monitor -r 5 -u testUser
fanRotationTrap .1.3.6.1.4.1.666.3 3000 6000".
External requests are blocked in the firewall and nothing else on the
machine should be using snmp.

/Fredrik Arnerup