Hello,

i'm just sending this as information, we're using NetSNMP 5.4.1 on AIX 5.3 TL9
SP2 and we have experienced crash of snmpd when dynamically adding new CPUs to
LPAR, as i don't know if there is any official development of NetSNMP for AIX,
i'm not posting this as a bug.

S pozdravem / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Juraj Bočinec

UNIX Systems Administrator
RWE IT Czech s.r.o.
Plynárenská 499/1, Brno