Hello you all,

I'm have encountered a problem to what a still don't have a clue how to solve
or if it is possible to do so.

It is a simple situation but a complicated jigsaw till the moment. The
objective is to have different ip addresses or different ports that can receive
snmp requests. The data is shared to this two ips so when a request comes into
an ip, it gets the same answer that it would get if it was made to the other IP.

The thought solution was to run 2 snmp agents, one in each port/ip, that share
the resources to the mib. This works if we define the persistent directory
different from each other. I don't know if this is the best way to do this but
it is working.
The problem is that the two agents don't share the usm table so a admin_client
that connects to one of them cannot change the password of some client in the
other agent.

Can anyone clarify me of what is the best approach to fulfil the objective and
if there is a simpler way of achieving this objective?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards / Cumprimentos,

Sérgio Cabaço