I tried to add init_mib_modules() but I get an undefined reference in
the build process of the subagent. So I think this is the reason why the
tables are not working.

I am able to call:
    init_agent()
    init_snmp()
    init_master_agent()

But not:
    init_mib_modules()

Is there any info on how to compile/build/link net-snmp to work in the
environment where it is called as a master_agent from within a subagent
via init_master_agent(). Where it is not run as snmpd daemon?
Apparently I am not compiling/linking it correctly.

Most of what I read on the net-snmp web site describes how to make, and
install a net-snmp daemon (snmpd), but I have not been able to locate
the info on how to build it in a Linux environment where it is started
up via init_master_agent.

Any info on how to do this or where this information can be found would
be greatly appreciated.
thanks