Hi All,

I want to install snmpd in my embedded system with  Very limited memory
on it.

When i compile and install the snmpd in a local folder of my system i
see that lib folder is taking lot of memory.
When i copied the bin folder alone to board it does not execute. It says
*"not found".

*when i loaded the lib as well as bin folder,  it works fine. But when i
load lib and bin there are not space for all other utilities. It just
eats away my Flash. I cant load anything else.

How can i reduce the size of libraries? or is there a way i can execute
snmp binaries without  the help of libraries. Please help on this

Thanks
Rahanesh

this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy
 all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.