Myasin wrote:
>  gcc -I../include -I. -I../agent -I../agent/mibgroup -I../snmplib -g -O2
> -Usolaris2 -Dsolaris2=solaris2 -c snmp_vars.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
> .libs/snmp_vars.o
>
> In file included from /usr/include/kvm.h:14,
>                  from kernel.h:11,
>                  from snmp_vars.c:142:
> /usr/include/sys/proc.h:202: error: syntax error before "p_t1_lgrpid"

What exact configure options did you use? What gcc version and package are you
running?
What's the value of HAVE_KVM_H and HAVE_SYS_PROC_H in
include/net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h in the build dir after running configure?
Do you see similar errors wrt. kvm.h and sys/proc.h in config.log?

Alternatively, you may want to pick up the Sun Freeware binary package of
net-snmp 5.4.2.1 from www.sunfreeware.com.

+Thomas