        I'm not sure we can help you here.  If you can build for the
"evaluation tools" (I'm guessing these emulate uC/OS-II but run on your
workstation - am I right?), then you should be able to use the same techniques
to build for the target.  My experience with uC/OS-II is almost nonexistent,
but, as I recall, its main feature is that it supports many of the unix
libraries.  If you can find out which unix it most closely emulates, try:

sh configure --enable-mini-agent --build=freebsd

        This will help you build the agent without your MIB, just to see that
you can fit it on the target system, start it, etc.  Then try adding your MIB
and whichever stabdard MIBs you would want.

        HTH,

Mike