2009/8/11 Kim, HC <hc....@any4media.com>:
> (1) Request
> Would you give me one example how to get the content of the target MIB file
> (SAF-TC-MIB or SAF-AIS-TC-MIB) in the both of tkmib tool and snmpwalk
> command line application?

These two MIBs do not contain any information to retrieve.
They are "Textual Convention"  MIBs, not "target" MIBs.
They simply define new types, which can be used elsewhere.

> (2) SAF-AMF-MIB
> I can't find out SAF-AMF-MIB module ID in the tkmib at all even through I
> clicked all the nodes in the tree. And I tried to reload SAF-AMF-MIB many
> times and no error message in the tkmib tool. Would you comment how to find
> it out?

It should be under 'saforum'  'experimental'  'aisE'
There are two nodes there - safAISTCMIB (with no children)
and 'saAmfMIB', with a single child 'saAmfObjects',
which has four children 'saAmfScalars', 'saAmfTables'.
'saAmfNotifications' and 'saAmfCompliance'

All of the real content will be under the first two
The OIDs are .1.3.6.1.4.1.18568.1.2.2.1.1 and
.1.3.6.1.4.1.18568.1.2.2.1.2 respectively

> (3) the usage model of "snmpwalk command line application"
> I can get some of information as using "snmpwalk -v2c -c public -m
> /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs/SAF-TC-MIB.txt .1.3.6.1.4.1", but I don't know
> how to change the command from version 2c to version 3. Would you let me
> know one of usage case of version 3 snmp  (snmpwalk) command line
> application?

Please see README.snmpv3
That tells you how to set up SNMPv3, and includes a couple of "snmpusm"
commands (using SNMPv3).   snmpwalk would use the same parameters.