Hi All,
              I am going through the snmpcmd options:
           I have some doubt regarding following two options under "man snmpcmd"
   1.
  -r retries
              Specifies the number of retries to be used in the requests. The default is 5.
 2.
       -t timeout
              Specifies the timeout in seconds between retries. The default is 1.

Does these option are part of  "snmpTargetAddrTable" (rfc 3413) ?
or  it is netsnmp internal(proprietary) configuration. ?
Assume if I give the "snmpinform" command with these options, where in CODE it will store,
and how does it work with "TIMEOUT" and "RETRIES"
Any help regarding will be appreciated

Rgds,
Sanjay