Hello,

We have a question about snmpd(NET-SNMP version 5.4.2).
When we execute snmpd, it searches the configuration file from /etc/snmp
automatically even if we do not use -c option.
If we execute snmpd usimg -c option as follows,

/usr/sbin/snmpd -Lsd -Lf /dev/null -p /var/run/snmpd -a -c
/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf

snmpd.conf was read and instruction was given in snmpd.conf twice.
Is this a specification? It seems like a redundancy.
When trapsink is used in snmpd.conf, the trap is issued two times from
the client.

Regards,

Yasushi Asano