2009/8/22 purushotam rao <ups...@gmail.com>:
>  For my embedded project I am using Altera Nios2-cycloneII-2c35
>    processor. The embedded OS I am using is uClinux. After enabling the
>    net-snmp through make menuconfig, and compiling by make command, I got
>    the following error message. The error message log file,
> Error_shared.txt,
>    is attached along with this mail for your further reference. Kindly go
>    through the error and give the guidelines how to enable net-snmp demon in
>    uClinux.

Unfortunately, the bottom line is that we don't know.
There is very little experience of embedded systems within the core
Net-SNMP development team,  and every time I've put out a plea for
someone to offer recommendations or advice, it's been met with a
deafening silence.
   We could *really* do with someone to put together a step-by-step guide
to compiling the Net-SNMP suite for an embedded system.   Until such a
volunteer comes forward, then I doubt we will be able to help.

Looking quickly at the file you posted,  most of the output (and complaints)
are nothing to do with the Net-SNMP suite.   With the stuff that is relevant,
there isn't really enough information about how you have configured the
code in the first place, or how this is being integrated into the uClinux
build environment.

I suspect you might have more luck asking the uClinux people for assistance.
And if someone there could provide us with suitable guidance for the approved
way to build the Net-SNMP software for this environment,  so much the better.

Sorry.