Hi Team,

I am running a snmpd master agent in the master card which communicates
over N/W with the other cards which currently running the snmp subagent
(AgentX protocol is used). I am able to get the HOST-RESOURCES-MIB data
for the master card which is running the master agent but not sure how
to get these informations from the subagent cards. I have completed my
snmp subagent implementation and able to get the custom build mibs
information from the subagents through the master agent. Please help in
adding agent code to handle the HOST-RESOURCES-MIB in the subagents and
how the master agent will forward/reply the request which will have the
same mib object ids.

Thank you in advance.

--

Regards,