        This sounds like desired behavior.  While there is no prohibition of
dynamically added columns in SNMP, it is almost never what you want to do.
Rather, you should define the MIB with all the columns, then, if necessary,
sparsely populate them.

        If you really do need dynamic columns (I'd be interested in the use
case), then you'll need to implement your MIB module with more generalized
functions that allow you to have that kind of control.

        HTH,

Mike