Hi,

Is there any way to configure snmptrapd to capture SNMP v2 traps which doesn't
have any community string.

Our application sends the SNMP traps without any community string.

E.g.
snmptrap -v 2c -c "" ........

Please let me know if there is any way to configure snmptrapd to receive traps
regardless of the community.

Chandan Kumar Sharma
IT-Consultant
LogicaCMG, Bangalore  Mob : 9886495850

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos