Hi,

I am trying to add agent functionality to my program. Since I use OOP,
I'd like to make the handlers methods of my agent class. However, so far
my attempts have met the following error (on the line where I do
netsnmp_register_scalar()):

argument of type 'int (SnmpAgent::)(netsnmp_mib_handler*,
netsnmp_handler_registration*, netsnmp_agent_request_info*,
netsnmp_request_info*)' does not match 'int (*)(netsnmp_mib_handler*,
netsnmp_handler_registration*, netsnmp_agent_request_info*,
netsnmp_request_info*)'

SnmpAgent is my own class. The handlers themselves and the
netsnmp_register_scalar() invocations are just as mib2c generated them
(with concrete data inserted, of course.)

Is there any way to make this work?

Best regards,
Ulrich