Hi,
          I am using subagent extension dll on windows 2k3.(32 bit)
          The subagent dll works perfectly with windows SNMP service.
          But if I use the same subagent with Net-SNMP I get into following
trouble.
                          I am issuing an set and get  request to the
subagent.(from a SNMP client running on linux) But the subagent is receiving
the request of snmp pdu type  224,226 and 160(which is  SNMP_PDU_GET)  as given
by SnmpExtensionQuery call back function,  when I should be receiving
SNMP_PDU_SET  and SNMP_PDU_GET.
 Wireshark also correctly shows SNMP get and set request received.
                       Can somebody help me to figure out the problem.

Thanks.
Rajat