if I am not wrong, I can start the snmpd like this: "snmpd.exe -f -d -c
c:\usr\bin\snmpd.conf tcp:4711" to tell the agent that it should listen on the
tcp-port 4711.
When I now try to query some information, doing something like this:
"snmpwalk.exe -v1 -c public localhost:4711" I got a timeout.

When I am doing the same thing, using snmp-over-udp: "snmpd.exe  -f -d -c
c:\usr\bin\snmpd.conf udp:4711", the query works fine.

Does anybody know, what I am doing wrong?

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0912xIWHM2
Hotmail - Mein E-Mail Anbieter ohne Kosten