[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

2009/12/10 飞飞 <chenyapu1...@qq.com>:
> I decide to promote the potential sub-table as the second table to the
> up-level entry.does it has the same function as the sub-table doed(if it
> does)?

I'm sorry - I don't understand what you are talking about here.

Rather than discussing the detailed structure of the MIB tables,
why don't you describe whatever it is that you are trying to model
here.
   The structure of a MIB should always be driven by the underlying
information that it represents.  Without knowing about this, it's
impossible to provide sensible advice.