2010/1/4 Dejan Bojic <b.de...@ymail.com>:
>>> And ... why I can get a pure Net-SNMP master agent without any module
>>> implemented (or this is possible, but I don't know how)?
>>
>>   ./configure --enable-mini-agent
>
> ... mini agent still include few MIB modules

Yes - but these modules are those necessary for a functioning
agent.  (e.g. the access control code - without this, you couldn't
query the agent for anything!)

These particular modules should perhaps be moved out of
the '--with{out}-mib-modules' configure handling, and included
automatically.   But until we've looked properly at the implications
of that, "--enable-mini-agent" is the best way to get a bare-bones
starting point.

> (beside that, then I have problem to use AgentX subagent).

If you've configured with the mini agent, then you would
need to add AgentX support back in - yes.   That's not
part of the core stripped-down functionality.

But  '--enable-mini-agent --with-mib-modules=agentx'
ought to do that.