2010/1/13 Alexander King <chenyapu1...@qq.com>:
> I used smilint tool in Ubuntu check my mib file,I got so many warings and
> synax errors,but I can use snmptranslate get the structure of the mib very
> well,and I can run compile in MG-soft very well.

I can't comment on the MGSoft tools, but our MIB parser is very
accommodating, and will try very hard to interpret MIB file syntax,
even if this is strictly invalid.
   The libSMI library uses a much more tightly focused parser,
and enforces SMI syntax must more strictly.

> So,which tool shoud I trust?

smilint

>  and what wrong with the smilint tool?

Nothing.
It will be reporting problems with your MIB file.
Listen to it.