Continuing on my quest to get Net-SNMP working well on this old AIX box,
I'm now trying to enable AgentX (master) support...

I'm seeing that by default Net-SNMP is using a domain socket instead of TCP
port 705.

I can force it to use the port by adding the following to the config file

agentxsocket tcp:localhost:705

but how can I make that the default at configure/make time?

TIA
Fulko