Hi folks,

I'm trying to scrape together the dollars to hire Wes and company to fix at
least one bug in SNMP.pm (actually, in the xs bindings).  I run into this bug
with some regularity in my code -- I tend to spin through hashes, emitting SNMP
walks as I go:  doing this triggers the bug.  I might be able to persuade my
management to fund part of this effort; but the price tag is too high for them
to swallow the whole thing.  So I'm looking for partners.

The bug I care about:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1206613&group_id=12694&atid=112694

(1) Does your group have dollars to spend on this?
(2) Do you know of someone who might know someone who would have dollars to
spend on this?
(3) Regardless of your answers to the above two, do you know of other bugs in
net-snmp which you would like to see fixed?  Or features you would like to see
added?

I ask #3 because Wes' management wants to sell their time in week long chunks,
rather than in contracts like "fix this particular bug".  I figure, while we're
talking money, we may as well fix as many bugs as possible during that week of
developer time.  And having a list increases the chances that I can find a
funding partner or two, without which this effort will fizzle.

--sk

Stuart Kendrick
FHCRC