From: Gaikwad, Rupesh
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:33 PM
To: net-snmp-users
Subject: SNMP v3 help

Hello All,
I have configured snmptrapd and I can receive V3 AuthPriv traps very well on my
test machine.
But, now I want to know how I can receive and print trap from perl.
I have searched many links and found Net-SNMPTrapd-0.02 > Net::SNMPTrapd.
But this modules/ examples does not support v3. Otherwise it's something exact
what I am looking for.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Rupesh