        Most likely.  It will be the last service registered as "net-snmp
agent".  To find out exactly which this is, open the services panel, find the
net-snmp service (this may not be the name displayed) and double click it.  On
the resulting dialog, verify that the ServiceName is "net-snmp agent".  The
path to the executable will be on the same page.

>    b)  what options it uses
>          (and how to adjust these - e.g. in order to turn on debugging)

        Arguments cannot be passed to Windows services.  The path to executable
field (see above) will tell any arguments given to the service, so it can be
run from the console with extra flags - just stop the service first.

        HTH,

Mike