[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 4 February 2010 12:10, astal vista <astal.vista...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Did you compile from source, or install a pre-compiled binary.
> I have compile from source directory.
> I have installed net-snmp using YUM.

Ummm... those answers feel contradictory.

If you installed using yum, then this will be a pre-compiled binary.
If you compiled from source, then this wouldn't use yum.

If you compiled from source, then how did you run "configure"?

Note that it's usually a mistake to try and combine a pre-compiled
version with one you compile yourself.   Use one or the other - don't
try to mix them.