On 4 February 2010 20:24, Sylvain Dery <sylvain-d...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having the following compilation error:
>

> gcc -I../../include -I. -I../../agent -I../../agent/mibgroup -I../../snmplib
> -g -O2 -Ulinux -Dlinux=linux -I/usr/include/rpm -c host/hr_swinst.c  -fPIC
> -DPIC -o host/.libs/hr_swinst.o
> host/hr_swinst.c: In function ‘var_hrswinst’:
> host/hr_swinst.c:480: error: ‘int_32’ undeclared (first use in this function)
> host/hr_swinst.c:480: error: ‘rpm_data’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)

> I'm trying to install net-snmp-5.4.2.1 on Fedora 11.

The Linux hrSWInstalledTable code was written for an earlier version of RPM.
It does not support the system that is used in Fedora 11.

The simplest short-term workaround would be to omit the host/hr_swinst
module when compiling the agent.
   Or you could copy the newer host/hrSWInstalledTable code (plus the
"data_access" directory) from the 5.5 source tree.   I haven't tried that
myself, but it ought to work.