On 18 February 2010 01:29, slowpoison <slowpoi...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I do see that internally my agent returns SNMP_NOSUCHINSTANCE after
> the last row, but it receives a repeat request from the master agent,
> to which it replies with the first row.

How many columns are there in the table?
Are you checking which column is requested?

The normal operation within the master agent,
following a noSuchInstance from the last row of the table,
would be to call the table handler again, asking for the
first row of the next column.
   If your handler isn't checking the column information
properly, that might well result in the behaviour that you
are seeing.
   It's certainly something to check.