On 22 February 2010 12:27, Queenie de Melo <queenie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I tried with
>  ./configure --host=xscale --with-cc=xscale_be-gcc
> --with-linkcc=xscale_be-ld
>  --with-ar=xscale_be-ar --with-endianness=big
> --with-out-mib-modules=mibII/at

>> /bin/sh ../libtool  --mode=link xscale_be-ld -g -O2 -Unone -Dnone=none  -o
>> snmpd snmpd.lo  -L../snmplib/.libs -L../snmplib -L./.libs -L./helpers/.libs

>> xscale_be-ld: unrecognized option '-Unone'
>> xscale_be-ld: use the --help option for usage information
>> make[1]: *** [snmpd] Error 1

Hmmm...
That looks like an issue with the cross-compilation environment,
or the target-host recognition.   Unfortunately, that's not something
which I have any experience of.   (Though pre-processor directives
shouldn't really be being passed to the linker, surely?)

I'll have to leave this query for someone else to pick up on.
Sorry