Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking at the if-mib and see if I can
figure it out or use mib2c to use a different template on it.

Actually I see so much information in Agent.txt and README.mib2c that I
missed before I sent out this email and I would have surely had my wrist
slapped at most other free-ware user groups. So I appreciate having escaped
an Ouch(!) and thank for your courtesy and kindness.

Regards,
Kavita