Yes, very sure.

I have been fighting this problem on a obscure custom version of Linux and
decided to see if I could replicate the problem on a stock ubuntu distribution.
I downloaded a fresh copy of the net-snmp source (v5.5) configured with these
options and ran the make.

./configure --enable-ipv6 --disable-embedded-perl

I also downloaded the source for the previous version (v5.4.2.1) and built it
successfully using the same options.

James Howarth