2010/4/12 Javier González Lázaro <jagon...@yahoo.es>
> So, is there other way to turn off the names resolution of snmptrapd to
> maintain
> the same format of the traps used by the snmtthandler????

No idea.
I have never used snmptt, and don't know what format it (or Nagios) is
expecting.

As I said yesterday, you probably need to ask on the snmptt mailing list for
assistance with that software.   The people there will have much more experience
with how to get snmptt working properly than we do.