Hi,

I can get the disk I/O for read/writes from snmpwalk with the oid, but I failed
to get the performance data similar as iostat %util
(iostat %util means Percentage  of  CPU time during which I/O requests were
issued to the device (bandwidth utilization for the device).
Device saturation occurs when this value is close to 100%.)

not sure if there is an existing OID number that I can try?

if it is impossible to get directly, is there a way that I can get the data to
calculate %util myself?

I tried to search for a couple of days and didn't find any result.

thanks.
peter