Hi all,
I can get all read-write objects in my MIB files. However I can't write them.
Objects are read-write in the MIB file. I can write them fine if I skip the
snmp agnet (using a debug interface). Does this ring any bells?

> snmpget -v2c -c testrwcomm localhost MY-MIB::myObject.0
MY-MIB::myObject.0 = Gauge32: 1

> snmpset -v2c -c testrwcomm localhost MY-MIB::myObject.0 u 2
Error in packet.
Reason: notWritable (That object does not support modification)

Thanks.