On 25 May 2010 23:12, jihed lazid <jihed.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I followed the tutorial in the web site when i add the MIB files to
> /usr/share/snmp/mibs then i use the command
> MIB=ALL

  $ man snmp.conf

   [snip]

       mibs MIBLIST
              specifies a list of MIB  modules  (not  files)  that  should  be
              loaded.   This  operates  in the same way as the -m option - see
              snmpcmd(1) for details.  Note that this list can  be  overridden
              by the >>>MIBS<<< environment variable, and the -m option.

Please note the name of the environmental variable.
(You may also need to "export" this value)

> but snmptranslate can't see my MIBs and mib2c too when i try the commande :
> mib2c -c mib2c.int_watch.conf XFSMIB

That won't work - mib2c wants the name of a MIB object, not a MIB module.

> or
> mib2c -c mib2c.int_watch.conf xfsGeneral

That should work if you set the environment correctly.

Or you could try

     mib2c -c mib2c.int_watch.conf XFSMIB::xfsGeneral