On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Joao Ferreira gmail <
joao.miguel.c.ferre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> can I read the NMS IP address from within a perl NetSNMP::agent ?
>
> I've searched the docs at CPAN but I can't find anything there.

getSourceIp and getDestIp can be used to find the requestor and the target
addresses.

I had added these so that agents could have different behavior based on the
address they were called with. and so that agent could know (for debugging
purposes?)
who called them.

The routines are in NetSNMP/agent.pm

Fulko