Hello,
     did anybody succeed in compilation of net-snmp Python bindings on
Windows? After several days of (not sucessfull) experiments I'm quite
helpless. I was able to solve some initial problems with setup.py script
and missing paths in Microsoft VC++ 9, but now I'm getting various error
messages from the compiler (there are a lot of them and, I don't want to
put a boring listing here).
The documentation compilation on Windows is a bit outdated. Please can
somebody give me a clue, where to find relevant information? (I can't
use cygwin or mingw compiler, because I must use Python from Windows,
not from Cygwin).

Thanks for any help

Tomas

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message