On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Dave Shield <d.t.shi...@liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:
> Have you looked at using the 'snmpNotifyFilterTable' ?
> That would seem to meet your requirements.

Dave,

Two years ago you stated that you did not think that
snmpNotifyFilterTable rows could be set through snmpd.conf.  Is that
still the case?

The only examples / references I see to this via mailing lists are
people using the C API to set rows in that table.

I am honestly doing my best to figure out how to do this .. and i will
share my results with the community once I have anything useful to say
on it.

Any additional clues / pointers you are willing to give would be helpful.

- Max