On 7 July 2010 08:08, Dzenan Causevic <dzenan.cause...@bstelecom.ba> wrote:
> How do I configure the agent to allow me to access to
> IP-MIB::ipNetToMediaTable.... I guess I need to make some changes to
> snmpd.conf file to get other mib's readable as well such as IP-MIB in this
> case, but I just cant' get it.

Given that you've said nothing about what your snmpd.conf file looks like,
it's a bit difficult to know what needs changing.

The simplest approach would be to replace the snmpd.conf file with one
containing the single line

     rocommunity public

and restart the agent.

See the FAQ, and snmpd.conf(5) man page for more information about
configuring access control.