Good afternoon,

I work for Babson Capital Management and we are looking to bring
Net-SNMP into our environment. Please verify that this product is free
to business use. If not, what charges would we incur if we move forward
with the purchase?

Thank you for your help,

Kate

Kate Douthwright

Babson Capital Management LLC

Information Systems

Phone: 1-413-226-1760

Fax: 1-413-226-2760

kdouthwri...@babsoncapital.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.