Hi Dave,

I already made a work around on my problem.  I thank you very much for your
help.  I really learned a lot.

What I did was read the psyslocation and psyscontact in
/var/net-snmp/snmpd.conf and update my snmpd.conf defined in SNMPCONFPATH
before my application starts again using the script.

Regards,
Ed