Hi
I have installed the net-snmp5.5 on my windows machine and configured the
snmp agent.
My snmp agent is running fine. When i try to do snmpwalk for IPv6 related
mibs i am getting
the following error.
C:\usr\bin> snmpwalk -v 2c -c default 127.0.0.1 1.3.6.1.2.1.6.16
TCP-MIB::tcp.16 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue